Cylindrical Fine Dust Filter Type GR0
The GR0 cylindrical filter cartridges are designed especially for the high demands in gas turbine air filtration systems. With the paper that we use, we can give you very safe protection for your turbine. Through the outstanding durability and the high efficiency of the filter media, we decrease the risk of dust entering through media failure or through high penetrations values.
The filter has two zinc coated steel end caps on both sides: The upper one with a glued cylindrical gasket and the lower one with an attached sealing disk. The reinforced pleated filter media FA8267 is potted together with the expanded zinc coated steel screens into the caps with polyurethane. The embossed pleating spacers, on top of each pleat and the hot melt fixation on the inside, ensures the uniform shape of the filter media through the filter lifetime. This construction gives a highly active filter surface with a high dust holding capacity and a low pressure drop.
Each filter is tested on size and also visually tested for tightness and complementation. In our laboratory we check the tensile strength of unpleated and pleated media using the dumb-bell shape of each roll. Furthermore, the design of those cartridges is approved through many kinds of examinations such as the dust holding/pressure drop test and also the rust and extreme condition tests.
- High quality paper made of cellulose & synthetic components
- Filter is pulse cleanable
- Long lifetime through media with high tensile strength
- Lowest initial pressure drop
- Zinc coated end caps with glued sealing
- Expanded zinc coated screen with high open surface
- High quality standard due to Quality Assurance System
- Highly economical through high final pressure drop
- For use in gas turbine air filtration with back pulse
- High quality standard due Quality Assurance System
- ISO 9001:200