Our range of Washable Panel Filters are manufactured from nonwoven, high lofted synthetic (Polyester) filter media and are available in various efficiency grades ranging from G2 to F5.
Offering a very high dust arrestance and dust holding capacity, these filters have outperformed the other types of primary filters of similar grade. Therefore, making it is an ideal primary filter designed to assist in extending the life of the high efficiency filters. It is also a competent choice as a medium efficiency panel filter suitable for applications where secondary filters are not used.
These filters are widely used in FanCoil Units, Packaged Units and AHUs for various HVAC applications. Special designs and versions are available for Paint booth applications also.
- Ideal for high air velocity application
- Extended Surface Area
- Wire Supported both sides for stability
- Low pressure drop
- High dust holding capacity
- Ideal for AHU as primary or medium efficiency panel filter
- G2 – G4 Efficiencies available
- F5/F6 available on request
- 25, 48, 98 or 147mm depths standard.